Lottery prizes for this 19th Charity Night :
- Bowerhaus* Triple Strand White pearl necklace & matching earring set valued at $2500.00 – donated by Elizabeth Lee
- Oil painting (“Summer Gestalt” 800x660mm) by David Robert Hill valued at $1600.00 – donated by the artist.
- Bowerhaus Triple Strand White pearl necklace & matching earring set valued at $1500.00 – donated by Elizabeth Lee
- Bowerhaus White round pearls necklace & matching earring set valued at $1000.00 – donated by Elizabeth Lee
- Gift Voucher valued at $687 (3 Nights Midweek in a Superior King Room for 2, including breakfast and Dinner for 2 to the value of $60 at the Peninsula Nelson Bay) valid until 30th, from «Valore Cellars»
- Voucher $500.00 donated by «Cadry’s Persian Carpets Specialists» at Edgecliff valid one year.
- Voucher $500.00 from Myer – donated by Nadia Fortuné
- Voucher $500.00 from Lamonica Homewares at Haberfield donated by Dina & Mario Iunius from International Ceramics
- Gourmet hamper valued at $280.00 – donated by Guy Roose from «Apromo Pty Ldt».
- & 11 Voucher valued at $200.00 for ‘Bella Fonte’ Restaurant at Comfort Inn Hunts Liverpool valid until 31/01/18; donated by Sybra & Harry Hunt
- Gift Basket valued at $150.00 – donated by «GJ Food».
- “Dolci D’oro” humper valued at $150.00 – donated by ‘Sweet House Confectionery Pty Ltd’
- Oil painting (“Ghost Crab”) by Louise De Marco Jelavic valued at $120 – donated by the artist
- Gift Basket valued at $120.00 – donated by «Petersham Liquor Market».
- 2 Vouchers each valued at $50.00 donated by «Ganache Pâtisserie Française» at Castlecrag
Drawn at All Saints Parish Hall, Liverpool – Saturday, 28th October 2017
Buying this ticket you will be a part of the great project called “Akamasoa” in Madagascar. It was funded by Fr Pedro OPEKA (see http://www.perepedro-akamasoa.net/) in 1989. For the last 28 years it provides an urgent temporary relief to 25000 of the poorest of the poor through: getting children to the primary, secondary and high schools; providing vocational training; providing health care; building family housing for the homeless; providing employment through the activities of the association and outside; accompanying the return of families without work in villages and towns of origin and providing access to services for all poor of the neighbourhood. May Almighty GOD reward your goodness with His blessing! (The winning number will be announced on 29/10 at www.australiansformadagascar.org)
*Bowerhaus cherished items are donated as raffle prizes in aid of charity. Though all raffle prizes donated are valuable, they have no monetary value toward exchange or upgrade. However, they still proudly bear Bowerhaus’ pride of good workmanship”